I have officially been working at [insert company name] for one month. During this month, I have learned that:
- God has been preparing me every single little step of the way, from editing my life away at The Tartan to the stress-management skills after getting an assignment dump to organizing all those things with IFA (which is 80% of what I talked about in my interviews here). He is truly amazing.
- Although my commute is long, it has only emphasized the awesomeness of my parents and has deepened my appreciation for them immensely. Seriously. Parents endure so much for their kids, even if we think they don’t/haven’t from time to time
- I’m young enough in comparison to everyone else that my co-worker actually called me “chip” on my first day. Not sure what to make of this.
- Our CEO CHEWS HIS JOLLY RANCHERS WITHOUT SUCKING ON THEM FIRST. It’s painful to hear….I can’t even imagine how his teeth feel.
- My tendency to nap anytime/anywhere is still going strong, especially on the subway.
One month down…….who knows how many more to go.